For women who love an active life

Crossfit Training/Workout

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 2:47 am

Among all the workouts that I have tried, it seems like Crossfit training is the most difficult yet effective one.

Crossfit is a type of conditioning program ideal for military trainees, police officers, varsity players, professional athletes, etc. It enhances your stamina, cardiovascular strength, endurance, and accuracy. On the start of the training, I was asked to do a dynamic warm up, specifically jumping jacks, lunges, and pull ups. Next, I did the strength training like one-legged squats, deadlifts, and muscle ups. And lastly, cool down and stretching. So far I have really enjoyed the experience.

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 2:55 am

This is interesting. But I think it’s just the same with the workouts you do to the gym coz i actually do the same thing like pull ups and squats. What do you think?

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 3:11 am

Crossfit training focuses on heavy weightlifting unlike in the gym where we usually use treadmill, yoga ball, and the cardio bike. The sample variations of crossfit training are: 3 Pull-ups, 6 Push-ups, and 9 squats which must be done for 20 minutes.

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 3:22 am

I see. Well I am actually planning to go to the beach next month so i want to prepare myself by doing some worouts or trainings that would help me achieve a leaner body. I wonder if crossfit would work for me

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 3:23 am

With proper diet along with a good coach, i am sure that you will definitely achieve better results. And always remember to stick with your workout routines.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EMAIL
PASSWORD
Confirm Password
Email
Username or email
Forgot Password?
New to Pinks and Greens? Join Now!