Australian Open Fashion

Home Page Discussion Boards Tennis Australian Open Fashion

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Suzy A 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Cristina C

This year’s open has been so fun to watch (sisters final coming up!) and I am especially loving the fashion. I really liked Serena’s black and white prints and was curious what other people’s favorites were?

• #18739 Reply

Barbara Lefleur

I didn’t care for her arm wraps. It was nice to see her in an outfit that fit her well. I loved Kerberos outfit by Adidas. Unfortunately Adidas runs small so the even a size large top was too tight on me. Too bad it didn’t come in an extra large. I really liked all the splashes of neon.

• #18740 Reply

Barbara Lefleur

I didn’t care for her arm wraps. It was nice to see her in an outfit that fit her well. I loved Kerbers’ outfit by Adidas. Unfortunately Adidas runs small so the even a size large top was too tight on me. Too bad it didn’t come in an extra large. I really liked all the splashes of neon.

• #18753 Reply

Suzy A

Agreed. I thought the arm wraps were absurd. Kerber’s Adidas stuff was really cute and I also liked Wozniaki’s dresses (I think they were Stella McCartney?) – I am thinking of switching to dresses because it seems so easy to not even think about matching tops and skirts.

Reply To: Australian Open Fashion
Your information:

Groups

Members

Recently Active Members

Karen Noble