Learn, Discuss, Explore

Which is better: Intense workouts or juice cleansing or dietary supplements?

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 3:35 am

I am the type of woman who spends a lot of money just to keep my body in shape. i have tried juice cleansing, slimming teas, juice cleansing as well as going to gym with expensive membership fees. Well, i am seeing good results but i want to achieve faster improvements. So which among these should i stick with?

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 5:25 am

And also what diet supplements can you recommend me?

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 5:26 am

Hi, Sandra! If you want to achieve faster results, you may combine diet pills and exercise. Typically, diet pills are intended to increase your metabollic rate while working out helps you burn fats and calories. I would recommend you to choose a supplement with L-Carnitine which would help you wash away toxins and unwanted fats inside your body. You may also go to the gym 3-4 times a week, 30 minutes to 1 hour a day.

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 5:43 am

I think that would be a great idea.

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 5:48 am

It is highly important to have calorie restrictions especially when you are on a diet program. Prefer eating green, leafy vegetables as it regulates your homocysteine level which is responsible for your metabolism performance. So focus on your food intake.

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 5:53 am

You may want to check this website http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/fitness/in-depth/fitness/art-20044002 for the things you need to consider including your fitness level, health status, and goals.

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 5:54 am

And also http://www.bestdietpillreviewsforwomen.com/combining-diet-pills-exercise-maximum-weight-loss/ to give you more ideas of combined diet and exercise. Hope this helps!

Reply To: Which is better: Intense workouts or juice cleansing or dietary supplements?
Your information:

EMAIL
PASSWORD
Confirm Password
Email
Username or email
Forgot Password?
New to Pinks and Greens? Join Now!