Learn, Discuss, Explore

HIIT training

Posted on September 15, 2015 at 2:34 pm

So for YEARS, I have struggled with trying to loose weight. I would eat healthy( or what I thought was healthy) and spend two hours in the gym(doing what I thought was right) BUT i was wrong!! One day I snapped. I sat down infront of my computer, did research and made it my goal to loose this weight! And guess what! I did it! All it takes is a GOAL! it is important to keep your thoughts on that one goal, work towards it every single day, work hard and eventually you will reach it. If i can do it, anyone can do it! So here is the secret.. HITT training. HIIT training stands for High Intensity Interval Training. So what this means is low to moderate intensity intervals are alternated with high intensity intervals. HIIT can be applied to running or to exercises such as squatting. HIIT is considered to be much more effective than normal cardio because the intensity is higher and you are able to increase both your aerobic and anaerobic endurance while burning more fat than ever before. Trust me ladies it works! Here is one routine that you can start with and see what you think!

20 minute beginner HIIT workout:
3 rounds; 45 sec, 15 sec rest.

1 pushup
2 squats
3 butt kicks
4 tricep dips
5 side lunges
* 1 minute recovery after each round.

Reply To: HIIT training
Your information:

Confirm Password
Username or email