Learn, Discuss, Explore

Crossfit Training/Workout

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 2:47 am

Among all the workouts that I have tried, it seems like Crossfit training is the most difficult yet effective one.

Crossfit is a type of conditioning program ideal for military trainees, police officers, varsity players, professional athletes, etc. It enhances your stamina, cardiovascular strength, endurance, and accuracy. On the start of the training, I was asked to do a dynamic warm up, specifically jumping jacks, lunges, and pull ups. Next, I did the strength training like one-legged squats, deadlifts, and muscle ups. And lastly, cool down and stretching. So far I have really enjoyed the experience.

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 2:55 am

This is interesting. But I think it’s just the same with the workouts you do to the gym coz i actually do the same thing like pull ups and squats. What do you think?

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 3:11 am

Crossfit training focuses on heavy weightlifting unlike in the gym where we usually use treadmill, yoga ball, and the cardio bike. The sample variations of crossfit training are: 3 Pull-ups, 6 Push-ups, and 9 squats which must be done for 20 minutes.

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 3:22 am

I see. Well I am actually planning to go to the beach next month so i want to prepare myself by doing some worouts or trainings that would help me achieve a leaner body. I wonder if crossfit would work for me

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 3:23 am

With proper diet along with a good coach, i am sure that you will definitely achieve better results. And always remember to stick with your workout routines.

Reply To: Crossfit Training/Workout
Your information:

EMAIL
PASSWORD
Confirm Password
Email
Username or email
Forgot Password?
New to Pinks and Greens? Join Now!