Learn, Discuss, Explore

Any tips for Yoga Beginners?

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 9:01 am

Yoga was introduced by my officemate to me. She told me that it is meant for meditation and for body relaxation. I want to try it but i don’t have any idea where to start. I need some tips, please.

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 9:12 am

You are correct; Yoga can give you relief and overall stability. Unlike going to the boxing lessons wherein you have to punch a punching bag over and over again which makes you more aggressive, Yoga, on the other hand, has relaxation and meditation techniques that can make you calmer and more relaxed.

There might be a nearest yoga studio available in your area.

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 9:14 am
Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 9:19 am

As an experienced Yoga instructor, I would advise you to go to a Yoga class as there are lots of complicated poses which requires assistance by someone who knows Yoga very well. Check this website as well http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/yoga/poses/beginner-yoga-poses/?page=2 those are the basic postures you have to do during class.

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 9:24 am

What should I wear on Yoga class?

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 9:26 am

I encourage you to wear something that will not restrict your movement. Loose, comfortable clothing like leggings and tank tops will do.

Anonymous
Inactive
Posted on October 30, 2015 at 9:29 am

And please be reminded that it is not advisable to eat and drink a few minutes before attending the yoga class as it may cause you a stomach trouble. And if possible, do not drink water until the class is finished.

Reply To: Any tips for Yoga Beginners?
Your information:

EMAIL
PASSWORD
Confirm Password
Email
Username or email
Forgot Password?
New to Pinks and Greens? Join Now!